There are many ways to contact and connect with eFlea
Contact Us By Email
The easiest and fastest way to contact us is by email.
Requesting An Auction Set-up
Would you like to host an auction using the eFlea Charity Auction System? We review each request prior to creating any auction. To save yourself some time, please read the following:
- Please read the How It Works before submitting your request.
- Does your fund raiser meet our guidelines? (refer to the How It Works section before submitting your request)
- Provide as much information as possible (the required information is, as stated, required). Incomplete requests will delay the creation of your auction.
- Optional information can easily be changed after your auction is created, but the more information your provide up front the better.
- Auction request for start dates of ASAP or today will not be accepted. Please be reasonable with your time frames.
- Please allow for at least 24 hours for your auction to be reviewed and created (we are only human).
Having trouble using eFlea? Something not working the way you think it should? So here are some things you might want to do:
- Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document, to see if your question may already be answered there.
- Refer to our How It Works and Features pages for information on auction set up and capabilities.
- Check the Documentation to learn more about bidding, policies, and other useful information.
- Make sure you have the latest version of your browser installed, including any recent updates.
- Weird Crud going on? Try clearing your browser's cache and off line files. Sometimes the internet can munge these files up.
- If all else fails, email our technical support team.
Found a problem with eFlea Auctions? Feel free to report an issue with technical support via email. But please keep the following mind:
- Please be nice. eFlea is a happy place.
- Check our FAQ and Documentation to see if this is a known bug, issue or limitation.
- Let us know which web browser (and version) you are using:
- Let us know what Operating System you are using (i.e. Windows 7, Android, IOS, etc)
- Note: Internet Explorer prior to version 8 is not supported, and will produce wacky results
- Include any error codes or messages you may be receiving, and if possible, as screen shot of what you are seeing,
- Please send us a message with your issue(s) and we'll see what we can do to help you.
Requesting New Features
Got a great idea? We love ideas and feedback. Let us know about what you would like to see by emailing our general inquiries address.
Reporting Violations of Terms of Service
If you think an auction is fraudulent, or that it is being used for personal gain, or want to report inappropriate images on an auction, please contact us immediately. When contacting us, please include the following where appropriate:
- The auction's URL (Web Address) and/or auction title.
- Mention the specific image (i.e. item number, or home page, etc), if applicable
- What you think is not appropriate about it
- If reporting a fraudulent auction, please specify the issue or concerns, and provide any corroborating materials if possible.
We will review your report and determine what the next steps are. We respect your privacy and will not reveal who you are to the auction administrators without your consent.
Sometimes you just need to use the postal service.
Where the heck is Saint John, New Brunswick?